PAVE is a voluntary welfare organization set up in 1999. It is also the first family violence specialist centre (FVSC) in Singapore.
- To promote public awareness and community responsibility of multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence.
- In furtherance of the above objects but not otherwise PAVE may :-
- Provide casework, groupwork and community work services to individuals, families and relevant populations experiencing multiple stresses including intra/interpersonal violence.
- Identify and respond to the changing needs of individuals, families and relevant populations experiencing multiple stresses and intra/interpersonal violence.
- Contribute to the development of professional knowledge and improving the effectiveness of service providers who deal with multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence.
- Conduct research and document issues relating to multi-stressed/dysfunctional families and intra/interpersonal violence so as to contribute to a local base of literature.
- Share, where appropriate, our experiences and resources with relevant authorities locally and internationally.
|MOHD MALIKI BIN OSMAN|
|Honorary Legal Advisor|
|LEE GECK HOON, ELLEN|
|MICHAEL GRENVILLE GRAY|
|ALAN ROBERT JOHN|
|LINDA HOON SIEW KIN|
|SERENE NG BOON CHING|
|Hon. Asst. Treasurer|
|NG GUAT TIN|
|ERIC CHAN AIK LEONG|
|SHARON CHAN YUEN KUAN|
|CHIA CHEE YOONG|
|CHONG SHIAO FENG ROSEMARIE|
|TONYA TAN LAY TIN|