About The Role
- Answering & fielding telephone calls and attending to walk-in clients
- Provide general administrative, office & logistical support to the Social Workers and Admin Officer
- Arrange refreshments for meetings
- Maintain general housekeeping of the centre
- Work on any other areas that may be assigned by Supervisor
- Good software skills: MS office savvy
- Good telephone etiquette + good communication skills, be able to speak English & Mandarin
- Initiative + good attitude
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- A good team player
- Respectful, service with a smile
- Employment Type: Full-time permanent position, to start work as soon as possible.
- Min Educational Qualification: GCE 'O' Level
If you are interested, please email your resume, with photograph to the HR & Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
|Job Title: Social Workers (Permanent Position)
PAVE is expanding - We are a Specialised Centre that offers services to individuals and families experiencing inter-personal violence.
Our centres are situated at Ang Mo Kio and Yishun.
We are looking for Social Workers (permanent position).
If you are interested, please email your resume to the HR & Administration Manager at email@example.com
- Only those with a Social Work Degree need apply
- Fresh Social Work graduates are encouraged to apply