Programmes and Services
- Social workers impart professional social skills and expertise through training courses or workshops on family violence and other forms of interpersonal violence.
- Target groups include professional social workers, counsellors, medical team, para-professionals, grassroots organizations and other social service providers.
Training programmes provided by PAVE include:
- Management of Family Violence: Introduction at Social Service Training Institute (SSTI)
- Practice Certificate in Management of Family Violence at Social Service Training Institute (SSTI)
- Training to frontline police officers
- Training on Managing Family Violence to social service professionals
- Engaging Men who Abuse
- Contact us here to enquire on our training services.